Skip to content
An aggressive nutrition plan can help put your cancer in remission:
- You can reverse or avoid the common malnutrition that kills 42% of cancer patients
- You can protect your healthy cells and make chemo and radiation more of a selective toxin, while making the cancer cells more vulnerable to medical elimination
- You can slow cancer by limiting the amount of sugar available in the blood and gut for the glucose-dependent cancer cells
- You can stimulate the immune system, which is in charge of killing all unwanted cells in the body, such as cancer
- You can use foods and nutrition supplements as “biological response modifiers” to up-regulate the body’s built-in mechanism for eliminating cancer cells, such as apoptosis (programmed cell death).